Sunday, December 30, 2012

Back!

Hey! Guess who's back?

Well, it turns out my laptop wasn't totally screwed. It just needed a new battery, so my brother switched mine and my his, and tada! My laptop works like it used to again, which included wifi!

The only downside was that the keyboard was completely busted. But a few days ago I (luckily) bought a new keyboard and connected it to my laptop, so now everything is pretty much back to normal.

To be honest though, I don't feel like writing :( Or drawing, or anything. So...yeah. Here's to the end of 2012, guys, and bring on 2013! I guess in time I'll feel like writing again, but right now...I'm just too sad and apathetic to. I have a lot of catching up to do and I have to finally read all of Emma's writing like I've been saying I shou

My amazing friend Sophie though has a Figment account and she has two really good stories on there that I think you should check out.

<iframe width="355" height="335" src="http://figment.com/books/504395-Lost-Causes/widget?size=large&desc=true&stats=false" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Yeah...I don't feel like myself.

2 comments:

  1. You better be back to normal soon! I love looking at your amazing drawings and reading your writings!!
    Actually none of my writings are edited. None at all -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Awww, thanks Emma <3333333333333333333333!!! I'll try to get back to normal soon. And really? :o I never noticed! XD

      Delete