Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer is here (again)

To be honest I've been dreading visiting this blog again because I always leave a place un-updated and feel guilty about it, and then I don't feel like coming back to see just how long I've neglected the place.

A lot has changed in the past year since I've written--the last time I wrote was May of 2013! It's May 2014 now, and I'm already out of school; technically, this is the last week of school, but I've moved (I've actually moved twice in the past year) and at this new school I'm in, if you're exempt from all your finals, you can skip the whole week.

I need to do a lot of things, actually, and I may have said this before, but Wizard101 is lower on my list. My main book, Magician's Daughter, is the top priority this summer, 'cause I need to get it done before school starts again in August (I plan on taking as many AP classes as possible in 10th grade, so I'll probably be busy as heck).

This Sunday or next Sunday I'm going back to Illinois again :) Hopefully this blog will be updated more or I'll work on Cori Deaththorn more during the whole summer.

I won NaNoWriMo with Magician's Daughter back in November if you didn't notice the badge on the sidebar XD

I might have already mentioned this but I plan on completely re-writing Cori Deaththorn again.

I also got my old HP computer back, as in it got fixed, so yay! It still runs on Windows XP though so it can be slow as heck and sometimes frustrating because some programs aren't 32-bit (I actually dunno much about this).

Uh...yeah. Until the next update :D

No comments:

Post a Comment