Friday, September 23, 2011

Ahhh, the Weekend...

I really love the weekends, you know? I really love Fridays. And that's what I love about today, because it's a Friday.

I ended up giving up on the talent show tryouts--yes, I'm a quitter and I wasted time I could have spent writing. O wellp.

Anyway, what I love most about the weekends is being able to spend extra time with my best friend Kiwi (Kimberly SummerSinger) on Wizard101 after school, because she doesn't have a bedtime on weekends so she can stay up longer. Yay! And I can talk to her and all that on Yahoo! Messenger. We can stay up all night and junk just playing games and on the next day, Saturday, we get to spend the whole day together.

Today was especially special. You know why?

BECAUSE I FINALLY MET SARAH SPIRITHEART IN-GAME!

Yes, yes, I know. Exciting stuff. At first we tried to use True Friend codes, but it turned out that both of our friends lists were full--LOL. Whoops. So much for that tactic XD So we ended up just meeting in the Krokotopia Library on Vampire. (Shame, too, because I was looking forward to having her name in my list all special and green. That did not sound creepy at all.)

I would post pictures, but...

I think I over-wrote them by accident. *gets shot* YES. I KNOW. HOW COULD I DO SUCH A THING? *slams head against wall*

I was incredibly boring (typical of me) and she met my best friend Kimberly Summersinger. She and I had a brief PvP with her before she had to leave, going against my little brother's Grandmaster Death. (I won, but I think she was just going easy on me.)


So...yeah. I'll add more when I think of it. Right now I'm hanging out with Kiwi and her sister Brandi on Wizard101. Going to work on Cori Deaththorn more later (I got a comment from Sarah and I died, so expect it to come really, really quick).

Errm. Yeah. The reason this post is rushed is because I'm itching to get back to Wizard101 with my friends. I had to go into "brb mode" so I could type this up.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment