Friday, September 16, 2011

Thirteen

Okay, okay, I know, long overdue post. I planned to post this on September 12 or 13 so the date would look nice and shiny on my posts but, alas, it didn't happen.

Maybe next year ,when I turn fourteen (dreading that even more than I did thirteen, which is weird--no special occasion number thing, I guess? Thirteen is a big deal, but fourteen doesn't seem as special).

Errrm. Moving on.

I turned thirteen, as you guys might have guessed. The end of the world didn't happen, surprisingly. It...wasn't as bad as...well, it wasn't that bad. But it's probably because my brain (which selfishly values its sanity above all else) hasn't processed this information yet.

On my birthday, we didn't do anything because my mom was busy at work, so we celebrated it on the 13th at Steak & Shake. 'Twas fun and yummy. We ate my cake on Wednesday though, because when we got home we were all full.

I'm still eating the cake by myself on this Friday. Getting kind of sick of it, but oh well.

So--presents! I guess most kids get presents, but this year I got only two--two homemade presents from my cousin Maxine and my best friend Tracy. Maxine recorded herself singing a song and sent it to me. I died at the end when she said, "Happy birthday Teresa!" Really. I died. My best friend Tracy compiled a video for me and IT WAS SO AWESOME. I loved these presents so much.

My other best friend Kiwi is gifting me something on Wizard101 from the Crown Shop--a mount of my choice, which will come in handy, considering I'm the only one in our group of friends without a mount.

I love all these people so much. *hugs everyone*

I guess that's it. Can't wait to get back to the joys of blogging again.

By the way: New layout! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment