Saturday, September 17, 2011

Neglecting my website...

I've been neglecting my website's blog. It's really sad. And not just the blog, the whole website. I love my website. I really do. But I've been on a writing lag for the past year and since my website is all about writing, there's nothing really to do. I haven't been writing the blog entries on my website and transferring them to Blogger either, like I said I'd do. I've been lazy. Curse my indecisiveness/indecisive love. I like Blogger a lot too, and I really like using it, so...sigh. Ramble ramble.

Today's been really gloomy outside, raining and foggy as it is. I actually like this type of weather, even though a lot of people don't. So...yeah! I like all kinds of weather, actually, unless it's really hot and hot and just hot. (Especially if it's humid or arid.) As I am typing this up, my mother is ironing her white shirt. It's really cool.

Errrm. This is one of my babbling posts about my day. Tomorrow I have church and church school. I'm playing Wizard101 and talking to my friend Brandi. I'm listening to "The Sword and the Pen" by Regina Spektor. I have to go to sleep soon. I'm reading one of my friend's writing on Google Docs. Living the dream.

I have to set a deadline for writing. I'm going to set a resolution where I have to write more. So, as my first assignment, I'm going to post up the first chapter of my novel, Magician's Daughter, by September 21st. On September 24th I'll have rewritten the first chapter of my Wizard101 fanfiction, which was the whole reason for the existence of this blog in the first place. Man, I really need to stop procrastinating on that. It's been a year since the file's been lost, so it'll be good to start writing on it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment